WMSC Fitness Center Usage – Parent and Alumni
Parents and carded Alumni of WMSC are permitted to use the ski club fitness center. If you are going to be using the facility, please consider the following:
- Athletes and paying users of the facility should have priority. Please work around them, and when necessary come back at a different time.
- If you want to know whether the facility will be busy ahead of time, contact email@example.com , to see what the busy times will be. In general, the gym will be busy on most weekends and some weekdays from 3-6pm. Mornings will almost always be a better time to come in.
- Always leave the gym as clean as you found it and clean equipment after you use it. If you see things that need to put away, please pick them up and help keep the space clean and professional.
- Be respectful of the equipment, and use all machines in the fashion that they were designed for. If you don’t know how to use something, ask the facility manager for help.
- For entry, you will be given a code that will change from time to time. Please inform the facility manager that you wish to be on the email list for codes so that you are always up to date.
- Do not tell anyone your entry code. The more people you tell, the more the gym security can be compromised. This also puts the club at risk liability-wise.
- Everyone who uses the gym must use the green sign-in book. Please do not forget to sign in.