1. Platinum Sponsors
Our stats and rankings speak for themselves. Here's a brief overview:
- Greatest vertical/usable terrain for skiing/riding and other winter sports in North America
- Consistently ranked in the top 5 for North American resorts selected by industry magazines such as SKI, SKIING, Powder, TransWorld Snowboarding and moreBest parks & pipes in North America
- Largest above tree line terrain and bowls in North America
- Long ski season with spring skiing and riding until mid-June
- Amazing BC après ski and nightlife
- World class shopping and dining
- Glacier skiing – the only resort in North America where you can ski or ride on a glacier, right in the heart of the British Columbia mountains
- Whistler is Gay Friendly
- And last but not least, we are also known for our friendly, Canadian hospitality!
2. Gold Sponsors
GOLDWIN offers a variety of clothing such as ski, athletic, tennis and outdoor apparels to name a few. With a hometown plant in Japan as the main base, GOLDWIN has plants in China and Southeast Asia. In addition to these plants, Beijing GOLDWIN Co., Ltd., the largest overseas plant, has already started its operation in October 1996.
GOLDWIN's commitment to pursuing the best technology is neverending. From top users to sports-loving customers, GOLDWIN will keep supplying a wide range of quality products.
3. Podium Sponsor
KPMG LLP, a Canadian limited liability partnership, is a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International. A Canadian leader in delivering Audit, Tax, and Advisory services, KPMG professionals work with public and private businesses, and not-for-profit and public sector organizations to help them mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. Today, KPMG is the largest professional services firm in BC with over 1,100 people and 132 partners. This local strength is complemented by our ability to access our national and global resources as needed.
At KPMG we try to create sustainable, long-term economic growth, not just for our people and clients, but for the broader society, too. We seek to be good community leaders, making a real difference to the communities in which we operate.
Gaming revenues benefit people and communities province-wide through gaming grants and other disbursements by government. Your community organization may also apply to the Branch for a gaming licence to earn revenue for eligible purposes.